The Vision of our Partnership
Our vision is of an authentic and welcoming democracy in which new Americans achieve equal opportunity and are a powerful and organized constituency. Policies and programs at all levels will foster a high quality of life for all, and new Americans will vote, hold office, and participate fully in civic life and economic prosperity.
The National Partnership for New Americans has:
• An aim to deepen reach into diverse immigrant communities in each of our eleven states;
• Proven ability to drive grassroots campaigns and mobilize constituents to act;
• Demonstrated ability and expertise on public policy and bringing about policy change;
• Recognized innovation and expertise on a range of immigrant integration efforts including naturalization and ESL;
• Extensive ability to leverage funding from government, business, and private entities;
• Proven ability to run coordinated campaigns that ensure effective results and achieve economies of scale.